Chair of Experimental Psychology
M.Sc. Florence Ettlin
- Decision sciences
- Selection of decision strategies
- Ettlin, F., Bröder, A. (2015). Perceptual grouping does not affect multi-attribute decision making if no processing costs are involved. Acta Psychologica, 157, 30-43.(Open Access).
- Ettlin, F., Bröder, A., & Henninger, M. (2015). A new task format for investigating information search and organization in multi-attribute decisions. Behavior Research Methods, 47, 506-518. (Open Access).
- Bröder, A., Glöckner, A., Betsch, T., Link, D. & Ettlin, F. (2013). Do people learn option or strategy routines in multi-attribute decisions? The answer depends on subtle factors. Acta Psychologica, 143(2), 200-209.
- Ettlin, F., & Hertwig, R. (2012). Back or to the future? Preferences of time travelers. Judgment and Decision Making, 7, 373-382.